Last Updated: January 11, 2017
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to provide the services you request, to improve the user’s interaction with itinari, and to communicate with you about Itinary activities, itinari services, promotions and contests. We try to limit the collected information to support the intended purpose of collection. itinari may process, store and transfer personal information in Europe.
1.1 Personal Information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with itinari through the Website. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on the Website;
- Contact us;
- Otherwise submit personal information to itinari.
Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you.
The personal information we collect may include: credit card information and contact information such as your name and/or company name, address, phone number and email address. We may also collect personal information about you through social media websites and services.
When you ask us to provide services for the benefit of a third party, you shall be legally authorized by said third party to disclose his/her personal and confidential information to itinari. This authorization shall cover personal information including but not limited to the name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information of the third party. You agree that you must bear all risks associated with the use of any third party’s personal information communicated by you and that under no circumstances will itinari be liable in any way for any personal information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any personal information. itinari is merely acting as a passive channel for the use of the personal information and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any third party’s personal information communicated by you and/or your company.
1.2 Usage Information
When you use the Website, we receive and store certain types of information about your use of the Website. Our purpose is to allow the Website to work correctly, to allow us to provide our services, to tailor-made itinari activities to your actual interests, to evaluate use of the Website, for marketing purposes and to personalize and enhance your interaction with itinari. Some examples include:
We may collect technical information such as your IP address, the address of a referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, the location of the device used to access the Website, the itinari activities you carry out and the path you take through the Website;
When you purchase services, we collect information about the transaction, such as date of the purchase.
2. Cookies and Web Beacons
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information and usage information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfilment, customer service, internal business processes, marketing, including contests and sweepstakes, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil your requests for services and communicate with you about said requests;
- To register your account on the Website;
- To administer surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions;
- To provide customer service;
- To help us improve and customize the Website;
- To send you information about our services, promotions, contests and sweepstakes; and
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and usage information we collect. We may transfer or disclose your personal and usage information, for these purposes, within itinari.
4. Advertising and Analytics Services
5. How We Disclose Your Information Outside itinari
5.1 Service Providers
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are payment companies, credit card processors and other payment service providers such as PayPal, financial institution partners, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers, marketing and promotional providers, service providers sending emails and SMS notifications and generally, companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites.
5.2 Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of itinari, our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on the Website. itinari may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant, subpoena or other legally valid inquiry or order, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
5.3 Business Transfers
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving itinari or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
6. Your Choices
We want to communicate with you in the ways that you want to hear from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, you can either change your marketing preferences by changing Your Account or, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of our marketing emails. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
7. How to Access, Update and Remove Your Information
itinari takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access, update and/or remove your personal information, including contact or account information, by accessing your Account or by sending us an email. If your Information has been communicated to itinari by a third party, you can either contact said third party directly or click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the notifications in order to unsubscribe to the service. If your Information has been communicated to itinari by a third party, and you wish to remove said information, you may send us an email.
8. How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is important to itinari. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
itinari accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure. Please keep your password confidential and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we can’t see your passwords. We can’t resend forgotten passwords either. We’ll only reset them.
9. Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children's online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, itinari does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ITINARI BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ITINARI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF ITINARI USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDED BY YOU AND/OR YOUR COMPANY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply.
11. Links To Other Websites
13. Contact Us
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that this Website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that this Website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
2. Types of Cookies
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow this Website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use this Website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
- Persistent cookies: in contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable this Website to "recognise" you on your return remember your preferences and tailor services to you.
- In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by this Website which you have chosen to visit, such as this Website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
We currently use, and may use in the future, the following types of cookies on this Website.
We use session cookies to:
- help us maintain security and verify your details whilst you use this Website as you navigate from page to page, which enables you to avoid having to re-enter your details each time you enter a new page.
We use persistent cookies to:
- help us recognise you as a unique user when you return to our Website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services
- remember how you have customised your use of this Website, such as your preferred currency and time zone
- collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use this Website and help us improve the structure of our Website.
As with third party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
4. Refusing Cookies on this Website