Incorrect data? Please notify us at email@example.com.
Church of Saints Simon and Helena also known as the Red Church is a Roman Catholic church on the Independence Square in Minsk, Belarus. This neo-Romanesque church was designed by Polish architects Tomasz Pajzderski and Władysław Marconi. The cornerstone was laid in 1905, and the church was completed in 1910. Picture © Credits to iStock/saiko3p