Crkva Ruzica


Address:
Belgrade Serbia

Incorrect data? Please notify us at hi@itinari.com.

Description

Crkva Ruzica (The Rose Church) is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Belgrade Fortress called Kalemegdan Fortress.The church was used as a gunpowder magazine in the 18th century, and was converted into a military church between 1867 and 1869. Heavily damaged during the First World War, the church was renovated in 1925 by Russian architect Nikolay Krasnov.

Travel stories around Crkva Ruzica