Leghvtkhevi - one of the oldest Tbilisi 's historical-geographical region. It was located in the southern part of the old town, on the territory of Krtsanisi region (including the area of the Botanical Garden ). The name was named because of the abundance of figs . The earliest sources are mentioned in 1429 . Laghtakhevii embodies the oldest district of Tbilisi from Kala (city of the current bath ). Reconstruction and rehabilitation of Leghvtkhhevi was carried out in 2012 .