Incorrect data? Please notify us at email@example.com.
Palazzo Nicolaci was built in 1737 as a private noble house. At the beginning it belonged to the Nicolaci family, then it was partially sold to the government of Noto. Today, a part of this wing hosts the public library with thousands of volumes, and among them Spanish and Latin manuscripts. The Baroque building has about 90 rooms; outside, the facade is decorated with lavish balconies with curvy wrought iron balustrades, decorated with statues of mermaids, sphinxes and winged horses