Incorrect data? Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chapel of São Gonçalo, also referred to as Chapel of São Gonçalinho or São Gonçalo de Amarante, is located along some of the Ria de Aveiro canals, in the neighborhood of Beira Mar, a town in Vera Cruz, in the municipality of Aveiro, Aveiro, in Portugal. It was built in 1714. © Credits to: David Machado