Incorrect data? Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The history of theater In 1790 the first "Comedy Game" was held in Szatmár, the company of three members of János Móricz, who first brought the Thália chariot into the city. Jene Jeney, a longtime eyewitness, mentions the first Hungarian-language performance in Hungary: "There was a great joy among the many troubles of the city's people, the director of the comedy-play company János Móricz, consisting of three members, the primordon of which was the director of Mr Mária Lengyel's friar. It was the first theater company in Szatmár, and it held its lectures on July 8, 10 and 13. " This information is of great significance as it creates the responsibility for the maintenance of a contemporary tradition by creating Hungarian art. From then on, the city regularly hosted guest performers: those arriving from Kolozsvár, Debrecen, Miskolc and Kassa. In 1836, in his short traveling career, János Arany also appeared here, as a member of the company of Guszbár Hubay. During this period, the city's theatrical culture is being founded, since it is only a reception place, it can not maintain a company or a building intended for this purpose, in the "White House" inn, in the large halls of the Csizmadia-color, in the Jeney barge or in the Kotrókert on stage. The presence of the Hungarian word on the "stage" of Szatmár has made it necessary to cultivate the native language culture. The significance of the heroic era is that the enlivening theatrical movement has raised and cultivated its audience. The satmines learned not only to play theaters, but also often performed on stage: a powerful amateur movement often replaced the lack of professional actresses. Thus, half a century ago, the occasional staged stages became narrower and the need for the theater building to emerge. In 1847 Szatmár built a separate theater building, which was inaugurated on March 20, 1848 with a rendezvous. János Friedl, an architect designed by the architect, was one of the country's first stone studios. According to the increased demands, in 1857, the room was expanded with 10 beds and rented out to György Molnár and József Hetény co-directors. The posthumous fall of the War of Independence will be solved by the appearance of this excellent color director in Szatmár. György Molnár later formed the Budapest Folk Theater and he discovered Blaha Lujza and Jászai Marit. The prosperity and the prosperity of wealth prosperity and support are the prosperity of the arts. The XIX. In the first decades of the century, the efforts to embark on civilization, and then the construction of the railway network made it possible to deliver the actors of the capital to the countryside and, last but not least, to play the role of the audience and the worldview. Regularly they have been co-authored for color rectors to organize color events, calling the famous artists of the day to guest performances. The renowned artist of the National Theater, Kornélia Prielle in Satu Mare celebrates its 50th anniversary, as its first stage performance took place here in Kotrókert on June 10, 1841. In 1865, he was named Ede Szigligeti, who later became the director of the National Theater and is famous as the pioneer of the creation of Hungarian dramatic literature. A tiny seasons, a season in Szigligeti has been organized, but the data is not neglected. On the one hand, if such a renowned, conceptual artist took over the management of the theater in Satu Mare, he certainly found a situation appropriate to his principles and expectations. On the other hand, the impact of large individuals is permanent, not just in the presence of their presence. There is also a time when Szigligeti went to Szatmár: the theaters begin to play more Hungarian plays and classical Hungarian translations instead of Hungarian imitations of shallow German dramas. By browsing the list of pieces played, you can find the full range of dramatic genres: opera, operetta, singer-songwriter, folk-drama, drama, classical and contemporary authors. The XIX. In the last third of the century in Szatmárnémeti, the ever-expanding traders and industrialists take up the role of artillery. As a result of the longing for urban citizenship, a new theater building was planned in 1887. The old theater room has been refurbished to meet the needs of the time, built up lodges, blocks, but now it is in the way of the expansion of the adjacent town hall, so it is demolished. On May 18, 1889, the ceremonial masterpieces of the new theater building were held. According to the custom, a few memorabilia were built into the base wall, as a message to the poster: a couple of coins, a list of town officers and representatives, the history of the theater. The architect of the theater was Voyta Adolf Papal architect, the building was commissioned by Lajos Szikszay, Debrecen architect, and the interior decorations were performed by renowned painters Spanraft and Hirsch of the capital's theater. On January 14, 1892, the city theater building was inaugurated, which still serves Thalia's case in Satu Mare. The memorial memorandum shows the opening ceremony, in which Fodor György city archives describes the story of "saturation" and the poetry works of Lajos Mátray and József Komócsy appear on the occasion of the opening of the theater. The performance was performed by a Gyula Kömley company, and in the coming years they took possession of the theater. A short, but brighter period follows the play of the theater in Satu Mare. Lajos Makó, the renowned director of color, Szeged, rented the theater in the 1894-95 season, and the Gray Committee welcomed it with complete satisfaction, with special appreciation today. The first decade of the century is a happy time of peace, extending the time in terms of interest: from September to August. The color directors can stay here for many years, often calling for prestigious artists, and they are happy to come to the audience's delight. Oszkár Beregi and Emília Márkus, the artists of the National Theater, performed several times at the stage in Szatmár, and in 1913 Mari Jászai played the Stuart Máriá. Béla Heves's acting director (1908 - 1914) was blessed with the theater because he organized the lectures with extraordinarily high standards: he did the scenery in Pest, dresses in Vienna and thus did not risk the success. The First World War completely disrupted the color companies, and the young actors struggled for their lives among the terrible scenarios of the warriors. After the end of the war, the theater movement is re-established in the same building but in a new position. The Szatmár Society is joining the Romanian Association of Actresses, and the Municipal Committee for the Color is terminated. From 1920 to 1924, József Szabadkai took over the board of directors of the theater, who was a recognized theater man. He was a good associate of Nemenyi Lili, Ida Kecskés, Blanka Sárközi, Ferenc Krémer, Oszkár Borovszki, Jenő Deési and Károly Mihályi. The artists of the National Theater of Kolozsvár were invited several times, dr. Members of Jenő Jankovics. Despite the lively interest, the directors are struggling with financial difficulties, and the high rent is not easy to raise. Despite the difficulties, the theater works continuously between the two world wars. The muvees of Hungarian authors continued to play: Gárdonyi, Móricz, Molnár, Hunyadi's pieces are often featured on the show with the fashion operas of the era: Zerkovitz, Kálmán and Lehár's works. In 1925, Mihály Szendrei, director of famous artists, guest stars: Poor Lilit from Kolozsvár, László Gróf from Oradea, Megyaszai Vilmá from Budapest, who recited and sang Petőfi and Ady poems. Under József Szabadkay's second directorate (1933-38) he built a swing stage, this is destroyed in the Second World War and has not been able to replace it (since the 2015-2016 up to renovation - ed. Note.). During the Second World War, the theater building was hit by hits, and the theater was for a long time useless. Cecil and the Industrial House have welcomed the entertainers and the color companies that complemented the amateurs. - Edit Kulcsár - Historical data The main theater of the Northern Theater is Satu Mare's second theater building. His foundation was 18 May 1889. On January 14, 1892, the building was handed over under a solemn opening ceremony. He was the architect of Voyta Adolf Papal Architect, who was led by Lajos Szikszay, architect of Debrecen. The interior decoration was made by Spanraft and Hirsch. The theater was encircled on the side of the Vár street (later on Hám János, today Horea), with a decorative cast iron fence, and the magnificent decorative gate was closed. The tasteful, masterpiece decorative grid was made by local master Márton Einhorn. In many respects, our second stone theater was the first in the country, for example, that electric lighting has raised the light of performances here. Next to the artist's entrance there was the first electricity station in Szatmárnémeti. At first, they supplied the theater with this power generator and gradually involved the surrounding streets. We can say that in Satu Mare, the theater brought the light of modern lighting to the inhabitants of the city in the light of culture.- - Csirák Csaba - Description The building of the Szatmár Theater built a 4-storey side pocket with a bunky, original condition. Its stage is 11 meters wide (usable surface), 12 meters deep, and the stage width is 9.5 meters.