Incorrect data? Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Church of St. Louis of the French is a Catholic church in the center of Moscow. The church belongs to the French parish of the same name that is at the origin of its construction. It was consecrated in 1835. The Church of San Louis of the French is a symbol of Catholicism in Russia. General de Gaulle, Konrad Adenauer, Lech Walesa and Jacques Chirac visited this church. Services are in French, English, Italian, Lithuanian, Latin and Vietnamese.