Incorrect data? Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Walhalla was opened in 1913 as a large detached house. In the mid-70s, it was first divided into three cinemas (Walhalla, Prinzess and Royal). Later, the house was extended by two rooms (Lux and Studio). In the summer of 2008, all five halls of the Walhalla cinema center were thoroughly renovated. Meanwhile, all cinemas are equipped with state-of-the-art digital projection systems. In 3 cinemas also 3D-films can be shown. Equipped with modern image and sound technology, the Walhalla cinema center on comfortable seats in a sophisticated ambience now offers movie enjoyment at a high level!