Incorrect data? Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main square of the town. The east side of the 14th supporting structure is divided into four sections on two levels, the facades of which give on to Via Baldassini and are in every way similar to those of mediaeval Gubbio dwellings. The west side was built between 1480 and 1490 by Mastro Battista di Franceschino from Perugia. It consists of four big spaces covered by barrel vaults and opening on to the street; the big arches were never completely finished.