Museum the Vieux-Coppet

Grand'Rue 30, 1296 Coppet, Suisse
+41 22 776 36 88

Incorrect data? Please notify us at


The museum the Vieux-Coppet is located in a 16th-century house that was gifted to the municipality by its last owner, Ms Michel. The entrance is behind a small wooden door underneath the old stone arcades of Coppet’s main street. The museum exhibits an authentic 18th and 19th centuries middle-class residence in the village. Documents illustrating the history of Coppet and the surrounding region are exhibited in the museum. The entrance is free. From April to October, the museum is open on Thursdays and Fridays afternoon and on Saturdays. During the rest of the year, visits can be arranged on demand. © Marie-Madeleine & Giuseppe

Travel stories around Museum the Vieux-Coppet